The uniSTOR heat pump cylinder range has been developed to work in harmony with Vaillant aroTHERM heat pumps, to provide highly efficient heating and hot water systems.
uniSTOR’s large surface area and smooth coil design maximises heat transfer, to ensure connected Vaillant heat pumps run at their optimum efficiency, to reduce running costs and increase hot water performance.
Ranging from 150 up to 800 litres, our uniSTOR heat pump cylinders are available in both pre-plumbed (150 to 300 litres only) and standard options, giving you and your customers even more flexibility. In addition to this, the 250 and 300 litre cylinders have an increased coil size making them compatible with a wider range of heat pump systems.
uniSTOR cylinders also have a Global Warming Potential of less than 5, thanks to thermal injected insulation, as well as a 100% recyclable stainless steel tank with an ultrahard-wearing outer shell, to deliver a highly efficient and sustainable heating system.
Key features and benefits
• Thermal injected polyurethane insulation combined with vacuum panels gives superior insulation and efficiency
• Large diameter, smooth bore coil technology provides quiet operation, reduces build-up of scale and aids in long-term efficiency through automatic descaling
• Factory fitted immersion heater (150 to 300 litre uniSTOR cylinders). Emergency back-up in case of main heat source failure
• Thermodynamically positioned sensor pocket
• Expansion vessels included