The best for extreme outdoor conditions. Constant capacity at -20°C.
Aquarea T-CAP can work in extreme outdoor conditions as low as -28°C and warranty the capacity without back up heating down to 20°C.
Ready to work at extreme outdoor conditions the H Generation T-CAP can produce water up to 60°C, expanding its possibilities for retrofit application. H Generation is the quickest to install and easiest maintenance.
- NEW! Touch Controller
- NEW! Indoor UnitVery high energy savings A++
- Simple installation & maintenance
- Constant capacity up to -20°C
- Water temperature up to 60°C
- Special software for low consumption homes with minimum output temperature: 20°C
- Works at temperatures as low as -28°C
- Automatic Air purge valve
- Display of the compressor frequency
SINGLE PHASE (Power to indoor)
- 9 kW: KIT-WXC09H3E5 (Heating and Cooling)
- 12 kW: KIT-WXC12H6E5 (Heating and Cooling)
THREE PHASE (Power to indoor)
- 9 kW: KIT-WXC09H3E8 (Heating and Cooling)
- 12 kW: KIT-WXC12H9E8 (Heating and Cooling)
- 16 kW: KIT-WXC16H9E8 (Heating and Cooling)