Aquarea HT is able to deliver water heated to 65°C with the Heat Pump alone.
For a house with high temperature radiators (for example, cast iron radiators), the Aquarea High Temperature Solution is most suited as it provides output water temperatures of 65 °C even at -20 °C.
- New remote control functions
- Efficient control of room temperature based on the outdoor temperature, indoor temperature using the Aquarea Manager
- Optional Smartphone control
- Range from 9 to 12kW, Single and Three Phase
- Maximum hydraulic module output temperature: 65°C
- Works down to -20°C
- Maximum 20 m rise between the outdoor unit and the hydraulic module
- 9 kW: KIT-WHF09F3E5 (Heating Only)
- 12 kW: KIT-WHF12F6E5 (Heating Only)
THREE PHASE units also available (please Call)
- 9 kW: KIT-WHF09F3E8 (Heating Only)
- 12 kW: KIT-WHF12F9E8 (Heating Only)